Hey everyone I know I haven't been on for a while, but I have a good reason. I have been having ideas as to what we can do to get more people on the wikia and roleplay more.
Okay now sometime back I created a Auror training section in the forums. I think for the users who want their characters to be an Auror they can roleplay and train them until they graduate. And here how the system can go:
- The character can apply for training in a Department (that we can create) at the Atrium
- A group of characters (many users can create them) can do backgroud checks to see wheither or not to approve them- If the character has a minor defence the can be approved by a high ranking Auror, but if they have a bigger defence they can not be approved
- After the character is approved the will have an appitude test to see how they will handle under stress and in various types of situations.-The character will not be kicked out if the 'fail' the test it will just see if they can handle it and see what their reactions to them.
- After the test the training will begin
- -The training can be run for a few week or whatever you like the training would be in the forum section (as above)
- -During the training the follow in the class would be held: Effective Dueling,Wards,Traking, Stealth, Concealment, Disguise, ect.
- -Just before training is over the they will have a final test to see how they will react to certain situations.
- -When they graduate they will be assigned their first assignment and will start working on it.
Now for getting more users: to be completely honest I don't know. All I know it to either promote the wikia, but I know Football has already done this, so the only option I know is look on other wikias and ask if they like it. But I really don't think it's a approate to do that. So any options?
And not-so-recently shops were created like Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour and others some users can create a character and run the shop.
So that's my ideas.